A Business Bankruptcy Attorney in Phoenix Arizona can help a company get back on its feet after being hit with an unexpected financial crisis. They may also help a company decide whether bankruptcy is an appropriate way to deal with debts.
Some of the most common reasons that a company would seek help from a bankruptcy attorney are as follows:
1. They can keep their paperwork on track and prevent any mistakes from being made during the process 2. A good Business Bankruptcy Attorney in Phoenix will know all of the paperwork that is required for each bankruptcy case so they can make sure that all of it is submitted on time. This will prevent delays, possible court or trustee re-openings, and other negative effects that can lead to a bankruptcy dismissal or discharge.
3. They can fight debt collectors and other harassment 4. A good Business Bankruptcy Attorney in Arizona will help the client negotiate with debt collectors so that they can get out of the situation without having to file bankruptcy.
5. They can restructure the company’s debts and protect the assets from creditors
A good business bankruptcy attorney will be able to help their clients restructure the business’s debts so that they can keep all of their assets and pay less on the debts. This is especially useful if the business has been hit with a lot of debts that they are not able to pay back.
6. They can liquidate the assets and get a fresh start
A bankruptcy lawyer can liquidate your business’s assets and give you a fresh financial start. This is an option that many business owners choose if they have too much debt to qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy or if they do not want to restructure their debts in a Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
7. They can deal with a creditor’s committee
A business bankruptcy attorney will be able to help a company that is in financial trouble by negotiating with their creditors and helping them restructure their debts. This can help them avoid a Chapter 7 or a Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
8. They can prepare and present financial documents for the bankruptcy judge to review
A good bankruptcy lawyer will be able to prepare and present all of your financial documents, including personal finances, tax returns, and even a profit and loss statement. These documents need to be presented in a clear and concise manner so that the judge can properly review your case. This will help you avoid a creditor’s request for a 2004(a) examination, which is a more in-depth review of your financial records.
9. They can deal with the bankruptcy judge
A good bankruptcy lawyer will be able to represent you in all of your business bankruptcy proceedings. They will be able to ensure that all of your documents are submitted on time, and that they follow all of the rules and laws of the bankruptcy code. They will also be able to help you navigate through the court system. They will help you if you are having difficulty with the paperwork and have questions about the procedures.